Video Player container size not allowing to edge left and right

Hi ,

If you look at this page:

http://jamiesteedman.co.uk/portfolio-item/3d-animation-tests/

The video player is not fitting to the edge of the container on the left and right. I have checked the section padding and left and right are set to 0 so I am not sure how else to make this happen.

I am using cornerstone for this particular post which is causing me the bother. Simply entering the short code as text in the post seems to not have this issue but it would be good to know how to not have the padding/margin on the side while using cornerstone.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Jamie

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.single-x-portfolio .el2.x-container {
    margin: 0;
}

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Thank you, that seemed to work to remove the margin.

But how do I change the size of the cornerstone video player so that it fits edge to edge? It is a small frame size within the container currently. I don’t see any options in the customiser part of the Theme video player element that allows to change the frame size.

Thank you,

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

This is currently a known issue. For now, please add this code in Appearance > Theme Options > CSS

.x-frame {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

Thanks.

Okay, yes that didn’t really help but since it’s a known issue I’ll hold off until there’s an update.

Thanks!

Jamie

Thank you for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.