Video not showing on mobile + centere elements

Hi,

Questions related to this page: https://mindcoreacademy.com/4pc/

  1. The page is responsive but the video doesn’t show at all on mobile (testing on iPhone 6). Please advise!
  2. How do I center video, button and image elements? (before latest update I used Style: text-align: center;)

Thank you!

Hi There,

1- Your video is not loading on desktop on my end as well.

Please provide login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look

2- You can apply the same code to the column where the elements (video or image) are placed, or click on the text align center of the column.

Hope it helps

Cheers! Text align center of the column solved question 2.

Glad it’s okay now.

About the video, I can’t login to your site to check it. It returns 403 Forbidden message when I try to access the login page. If you have different login page then please provide its URL too.

Thanks!

Hi, Thanks for trying to help. I have a IP-block in htaccess so which i had forgot about. Will remove that now and so you can try. I get the same error now that video doesn’t show at all.

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials but the password is invalid, please confirm.

And please check your embed code as it does only output some markup but no <iframe> for the video.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

Thanks! Looks like changing embed code to iframe solved it.

Glad it’s okay now, cheers!