Video Not Playing on X Theme Pro

Video is not playing on home page here --> https://lawdroid.com/

I uploaded video to media library and included url in player as source. I used the X theme video element. I checked to see if any css was preventing display of controls, but autoplay is also deactivated. The video does not play at all.

I also checked Chrome console but didn’t find any relevant errors.

The video does play on this page, but not on the home page.
https://lawdroid.com/b614887c-27ca-40df-997b-bb35513d0003/

Please help!

Hi @lawyerly,

Thanks for reaching out!

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your video not to load.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

I’ve run through those checks. I’ve posted secure note. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @lawyerly,

Unfortunately, the username is not provided with the credentials. I would suggest you add the username to the secure note for further investigation.

Thanks

I’ve updated my information.

Hi @lawyerly,

It seems the issue is related to the page minification of the code. I have checked the unminified version of the page and found that the video is working fine. Please check the unminified version below.

Screenshot 2022-02-10 165820

I would suggest you disable the Page Minification or deactivate the Hummingbird plugin to get rid of this issue. If you still want to use the plugin, I suggest you contact the Plugin Author on this.
Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the 3rd Party plugins or related issues.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.