Video Not Playing On Revolution Slider after update

Hello we just updated our site and it looks like Revolution slider is not playing the video

We are feeding it through Vimeo… it works on Chrome. Just stops paying on Safari… the sounds works

I’ve done everything I found on this thread

There is on CDN, no Cache plugin, we disabled all the plugin except Cornerstone and Rev Slider

Problem persists.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What OS version and Safari version you’re testing it with? The video is perfectly playing in my Safari browser. Plus, the video itself is from Vimeo, and it’s within the iframe where the player being used is from them. Please try it in another machine.

Thanks!

Hello Rad

Thanks for the reply

I am on Safari Version Version 11.0 (12604.1.38.1.7)

Hi there,

That is strange, I also use the Safari browser on Macbook Pro and could see the video with no problem:

Unfortunately, we can not be of a help if we can not reproduce the same issue on our machines.

Would you please kindly test the case with other machines either?

Thank you.