Video not centering - margin controls grayed out

Hello! Tried reviewing other threads but no suggestion was able to resolve this issue.

video is at the top (only can view this issue on tablet or mobile). The video will not center. I added div html infront, no luck. Tried to adjust margin left and right for the row, it is grayed out and I am unable to do so? I tried doing this on my other sites using Theme Pro, same issue occurs. Any advice?

Hi There,

Click on the column where the element is placed and click text align center.

If that does not work, click on the video element > Customize > Inline CSS and add: margin: auto !important;

Hope it helps

Thanks for the reply. I already tried text align center on column, sorry for forgetting to say that.

I tried to add inline CSS but that field is not present in a video element. See image below. Any other suggestions?

Hi There,

Please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Hey Joao - I decided to just use the classic video element. It does not seem to have an issue centering. Thanks for offering to resolve though!

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.