Hello, I have set the video on the homepage to auto-play, but it doesn’t. Could you please advise? Here is the url: http://www.tantrafitness.com
Hi @TantraFitness,
Thanks for writing in
If you have embedded your code just like below, I believe it should have worked properly.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/D6Ac5JpCHmI?&autoplay=1" frameborder="0"
allowfullscreen></iframe>
If still not helping, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.
Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.
I could see also a lot of errors in your console. Probably it causes the video not to work properly.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks
Thank you for your quick response. I changed it to the embed and added in the “&autoplay=1” , but it still doesn’t autoplay. What is “set it in secure note”?
Hi There,
Upon checking, autoplay is working, please clean your browser cache and test it again.
Thank you
It is, thank you!
You are welcome!