Video lightbox not working in pro

I recently upgraded to pro and now the video lightbox button on my home page is not working.

url: http://inclusivesportdesign.com

I was using this code:

 
[button class=“video-button” type=“flat” shape=“rounded” size=“regular” href=“https://biteable.com/watch/embed/why-is-diversity-inclusion-good-for-your-club-or-1507343” title=“Example” lightbox_video=“true”][icon type=“play”]Why is inclusion good for sport?[/button]
[lightbox selector=".video-button"]

Can you suggest a fix or best way to setup in pro.

Cheers,

Hi There,

Upon testing this issue, I see that your light-box is working fine. There seems to be a slight delay because it’s loading from a CDN which is slow (see secure note).

Make sure to clear your cache and test it again.

Thanks!

Thanks. That helped somewhat. Looks like its just super slow at loading particularly in chrome. Eventually i will self host my videos so that might help.

Let us know how this goes!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.