Video isn't autoplaying

Hi there, I am trying to setup my video header to auto play without sound. It would perfectly fine until I went in and edited the mobile version. Now it will start for less than sec and freeze and it doesn’t play on mobile. Can you please help?

So I figured out what was causing the issue. I had cloned the section and made it mobile only and as soon as I did that, the video stopped playing. It won’t load if there is a clone, but as soon as I delete the mobile section, it plays. Can this be fixed? It specifically is when auto play is turned on both sections…if it’s only turned on one, then it works perfectly fine

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We cannot check your site. It seems that it is down.

Please provide us access to the site so we can check your Video elements. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sure thing, The new URL is:

Hey @johnsonmm

I see you only have 1 video at the moment and it autoplays. Please note that modern browsers do not allow more than 1 autoplaying video. That is even if you hide it.

I recommend designing your section in such a way that you use 1 video from mobile to desktop. This is the best practice.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.