Video is not supposed to loop

The check box for loop is empty, however video is still looping. Please provide code to stop videos from looping. lient wants the video to play and have video end when video is completed

http://singularmed.websitetestsilo.com/SingMedTech/home/

Hi There,

Are you referring on the background video? I can see you have added it a background for Bar. By default, background video loop is on. Since as background we don’t have access to trigger on and off, it will loop. There’s no settings to turn if off. Check this thread for the code to stop the loop:

Hope this helps.

Hi Lely, again not what I was looking for why would you ask for wp admin and not see that i clearly already read this thread and had the code already in place from the same support forum thread. You could have simply applied the code to see if it worked on your end. Now i have to wait again for a solution.

This is the code i added

jQuery(document).ready(function($){ setTimeout(function(){$(’.page-id-74 video.x-mejs’).prop(‘loop’, false);},5000); });

jQuery(document).ready(function($){ setTimeout(function(){$(’.page-id-13 video.x-mejs’).prop(‘loop’, false);},5000); });

Hi there,

I tried some workaround and it won’t stop looping, binding some js event won’t work either.

I’ll add this to our issue tracker as I can reproduce this issue on my end.

Thanks!

swell issue after issue

Our apologies for that but rest assured that this is already added to our issue tracker for our developers to be aware of.

Thank you for you patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.