Video in Slider Revolution doesnt work after update

Hi there,

After a website update, the video that we added to slider revolution no longer works. If we try to fix it slider revolution will get stuck. It concerns the website: www.drumclip.nl. The video to which the slider is linked: https://www.drumclip.nl/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Drumclip.mp4

Can you help us?

Hello @macvink,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I have shared the secure note.

Hi @macvink,

I have visited your website and created a new slider with the same video and found it is working. Please find the test page URL in the secure note. Can you please check once by re-creating the slider once, it might be corrupted due to some reasons?

Thanks

Thanks Tristup . I tried to re create the slide but now I cannot import an image anymore.

Hi @macvink,

This could be a cache issue or plugin conflict that will not allow you to import an image. I suggest that you clear any 3rd party cache associated with your website and TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.