Video in Header

I am attempting to get a video to play as the background in a stick bars header. http://jbcb.us. There are NO plugins activated, when I use a random video from U-tube after I manually adjust my firefox screen size the preview pic of the video will show up. If I use a link to a video in my Vimeo account I get nothing. The video is set up to allow being embedded anywhere. any ideas?

Ok it works if I load it from the site instead of a remote video, is there a way to allow the music to play as well?

Hi There,

By default, when a video is used as background, the sound is off. We need video controls to enable the sound which is not available when using this video as background. Only a video element on the header can give is sound then autoplay is active like below:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.