Video in accordion

Hi,

I am attempting to use the “x_Video _Embed” shortcode in an accordion, with no luck.

Here is the link to the page. If you look in the “Years 2008-2013” accordion near the bottom of the page, you will see my attempt.

http://181.224.136.100/~assoc522/wordpress/events-and-programs/literary-lights/

any ideas?

Thanks a ton.

I’ll send a secure note with login.

Garet

Hello @pkingco,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon logging I could see that in accordion element, embed shortcode was showing up the YouTube URL not the video. Actually there was a issue with how you were using and pasting the shortcode which in turn I have fixed and is now working fine. To resolve the issue, I replaced the existing shortcode with following.

[x_video_embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0djR6oGPVTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/x_video_embed]

Here is a screenshot https://cl.ly/010A06172A1w

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

This worked perfectly. I must have been half asleep when I place the code.

Thanks a bunch!!!

Garet

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.