Video Header

Hello:

I recently inserted a slider revolution slide to use right below the menu bar as a full screen video at the top. The video seems to be cut off on the sides and I really dominate the page. I watched the video you guys sent me last time on how to use slider revolution, but I’m still struggling to get this to fit properly. Can you offer any additional advice on how to fit the full width video in at the top, but still keep my face within the frame above the fold? Here the link to my website. Any insight you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated.

http://yourdreamlifeunlocked.com/

Thank you,
Bryan

Hi Bryan,

To make it full width, you need to turn off Inner Container of your Row Element.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.