Video Header not working in Chrome

Hi there, I’ve tested my Hero video header in Safari and Firefox it plays fine but it won’t play in Chrome. I’ve cleared the Cache.

Another issue I’ve got is that the modal search in my footer is working in the Footer builder but not in the browsers. Any help would be much appreciated as I can’t get the site live as it is at the mo.

site is www.spellbinder.co.uk I can provide login details

Thanks,

Ben

Hey Ben,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site in Chrome and the video is playing on my end. Please check this out: http://prntscr.com/g9gx7z
You might have a Chrome browser cache issue. Please clear the browser cache or use Chrome’s incognito mode and test it again.

I can confirm that the search modal is not working in your footer. This could be a bug. We will be forwarding this issue to our developers for further investigation.

Thank you for your understanding.