Video Header not loading correctly

Hi there,

I’ve been having problems with the video on my header. It used to work fine but client just noticed in the past few weeks the video not loading for first time visitors. The video doesn’t load on header editor either (used to). I’m not sure if it was after the update.

The problem I’m having is that the video won’t load first time landing on the page. Won’t load until you refresh or switch tabs back and forth, really weird. The setting I have has a solid color in the lower layer (in case video won’t play), and video source on upper layer. I also have a gif on poster image so it plays the gif on mobile (see image attached).

Even when video plays after refreshing browsers, it freezes at times. Tried all browsers and clearing caches to test multiple times. Let me know if you can help me out with this, as I mentioned it used to work fine for a while.

Tks

Summary

Website is D5Teeth.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I tested in different browser and couldn’t confirm the mentioned issue, But the video is loading little late.
Not sure if this is due to the video size or some thing due to the header builder. To check it can you post your logins details and FTP credential in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

It seems to loading ok now. It takes a little while but still loading. Before it wouldn’t load until you refreshed the page. Let me know if you see anything that can be improved, if not no worries. Its working now.

Tks

Hi There,

Thanks for your confirmation!

You can optimize the video size to load it faster.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.