Video full-screen

If i go to full-screen before i start the video, it on displays fullscreen in the section it works fine if i start the video before i press play.

Hi there,

Please edit the Video Frame options and set the Max width to 100%.

i think you misunderstood (i did just try what your said without luck) image number one is if u press full screen before u press play. image 2 is how it is displaying if you go full screen after u pressed play it should be like image 2 even though the video isen´t playing yet

Hi there,

Could you try adding this CSS to your global custom CSS

.mejs-mediaelement {
height: 100% !important;
}

I see a similar issue before, the video resizing capability doesn’t respond well which is affected by 3rd party plugin. I’m not sure with your case as I can’t find any conflicting CSS. Please try that CSS first.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.