Hi, can you please check the about us page of my website, it has a video section that opens in another window. Can i get the video to play in the background on the website itself. Please help
Hi There,
You could not make the video play in the background but you can make the video play in a lightbox.
To achieve that, please add a class to your image you can use the class : lightbox-btn
And add a Raw Content Element and add the following code (this wont be visible on the front end of the site)
[lightbox selector=".lightbox-btn"]
Hope it helps
Hi I don’t really understand this. can you tell me a step by step please?
Also, I tried to create a rev slider with the video. But It is not fitting smoothly in the section. I am not able to fix that either

And when this video is played, there’s this that happens (black colored gap between the video and the sections)

Basically, I want the rev slider to fit in exactly within the section and the video to play within that section (completely occupying it while playing)
Hey @abheeshekj,
I’ve tried a number of settings but I’ve had no success achieving what you need. This is tricky to do with Slider Revolution. I would recommend you use a Video element instead if you want the video to stay within the container while maintaining aspect ratio. Insert the video’s iframe embed code.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.