Video embed inside modal displaying too small and not showing Vimeo controls

Hello,

I’m having an issue with how the video embed element is displaying on mobile. The element is placed in a Modal Element that is in a Grid cell.

On desktop everything looks great. On Mobile the video is scaled too small and any adjustment using the custom “width” controls makes the video element go off screen.

I would like the video controls, especially the “full screen” control to appear on the embed. The embed code is correct and allows this on the desktop view.

Please let me know how to get this to look correct on mobile. Thank you!

Page: https://taprootpictures.com/directors/karl-r-koelling/

Hello, @joshcarrs,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to increase the video width which is inside the Modal content, I would suggest you go to the Modal—>Backdrop & Close—>Click on the Dimensions—>Now set it as x1 for the small screen. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

It looks like you might have added too much padding to the modal. When disabling the padding, it looks good:

You could try lowering it on smaller devices or changing how it’s defined, for example by using percentages.

Hey @Johanschack,

Thanks for chiming in! @joshcarrs, you can try the suggestion given by @Johanschack.

Cheers!

Thank you both! It worked great.

You are most welcome @joshcarrs

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.