Video Element Poster Image Not Displaying

Hi there,

I’m trying to add a video using the new video element. When I use a Vimeo link the poster image remains displayed during feedback but I hear audio. When I use a self-hosted video the poster image won’t display, instead, I see a white image in its place and I’m unable to get any playback, video or audio.

Here’s the page I’m working on: https://engagetogether.com/engage/ The video will be displayed in the first third of the page. Just look for the white box :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,

Jared

Hi Jared,

Thank you for writing in, but the video plays on my end (https://prnt.sc/hd53x1). Please clarify.

And please try clearing your browser’s cache.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

Once I made it self-hosted seems to be fine. Thanks!

Hi @jiggyjargon,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.