Video element not working

hello,
Can you please advise on why the video is not showing? here is the url: https://warriorsofstone.com/
Thank you

Hey @Jennine,

Thanks for reaching out!

When I click the Watch Trailer, the video loads and plays perfectly but if you are referring to something else, please let us know. It would also be best to share your admin credentials to investigate further, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

yes, sorry I was referring to the video element in the column, not the trailer button. I will attach the credentials in the secure note. Thank you

Hi @Jennine,

I have checked and found that the background video is working fine in Section. If that is not the case, please specify the column where you have set the video, so we can investigate it further.

Thanks

Hi @Jennine,

By withdrawing the post, I believe you already have resolved the issue. If the issue still existed, you can let us know.

Thanks.

thats fine. It didn’t work but I am trying to find a different way to do it Thanks

No problem. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.