Video Element disappered in cornerstone when it is left blank

http://beta.raidinc.com/raid-inc-solutions/file-storage-solutions-gpfs-ibm-spectrum-scale/

Password to view the site: enterraid

I couldn’t load the video element as there is a lag. so I drag droped the video element multiple times, until i found it available to edit in the layout. After the edit, I reviewed the page and foudn that there are multiple video blocks in the page left blank. I’m not able to find them in the cornerstone builder to remove them.

Please let me know how to remove the blank video elements from this page.

Thanks

I created a new section and moved the visible elements. This case can be closed

But this is a bug to be fixed.

The below are the steps to get the error.

  1. create a video element and don’t add any videoembed code.
  2. click on a different element in the cornerstone.
  3. find that you have no way to find the video element that you earlier placed in the seciton.

Hi Harish,

Thank you for writing in, this is not a bug, if you encounter this kind of issue in the future just view your content builder in Skeleton view and you’ll see all elements on your page including the empty one.


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.