Video Element and Video Background not displaying Update

I have been able to pinpoint a plugin preventing my video background form displaying. I really need the plugin, is there anything I can do to try and see what causing the conflict between the plugin and the issue I’m having?

Hey,

Please, could you tell us which plugin are you using and conflicting with our theme? Would be great if you provide your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note because, in this way, our team can take a look closer it - but remember that our team can`t offer support for third-party plugins (only for plugins included in our theme).

Thanks for replying. The plugin is 3rd party. Its Called Series Engine.


Once I disable it, the video background works again.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the given Username/Password is not working. Would you please kindly double check and make sure that Username/Password is given correctly?

Also, I suggest that you add a test page and add a video background there. Get back to us with the name of that page too so we can compare between the two cases which the plugin is active or not.

We may be able at least give you the browser console error or some kind of hint that you can use to contact the plugin developer.

Thank you,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.