Hi,
I have used the video element on our page, and I’m wanting to know how to make it full width, and centred like you would a banner.
https://getbusiness.fit/digital-marketing-made-easy-half-day/
How do we do that?
Thanks, Mike
Hi,
I have used the video element on our page, and I’m wanting to know how to make it full width, and centred like you would a banner.
https://getbusiness.fit/digital-marketing-made-easy-half-day/
How do we do that?
Thanks, Mike
Hello @mikedoughty,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to make video appear full width:
.x-frame { max-width: none !important; }
Thanks.
Hi,
Does that effect all Videos or just this one I’m doing?
Thanks, Mike
Hi Mike,
.x-frame is a common class of video embed elements so it will going to affect all.
To make your video a fullwidth, first turn off the ROW’s Inner Container option.
Then set your Video elements width to 100% and max-width to none
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.