Video displaying in tags

Hi, I’m trying to embed a vimeo video into a post. Whilst it is working in the post, it is not showing on either the featured image or under the tag. Can you please help? I have tried embed and also using the URL

Hi Esi,

Thanks for reaching out!

I am quite sure if I understand your issue correctly, would you mind explain it further? and Providing screenshots or videos is a great help.

Thank you.

Hi, the screenshots provide an example of what is happening. So, in the screenshot, when I click into the category “video”, it is displaying as source missing. However, when I open up the piece of content, the video is working fine. This is repeating for every video and audio installed.

I have insured that the correct post type is selected

Hello Esi,

The source is missing because you have to manually insert the video source. The theme cannot detect the video automatically. Kindly check out this documentation:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.