Video Disappeared From Front Page

Greetings all. I am using Pro X for my website and just discovered that the video I have on the front page has disappeared. I have made no changes to the website that would cause this. I have also removed the video block and then re-installed the video block to no avail. Any ideas how to proceed to repair this? (btw - editing with Pro)

Hi @toddlarner,

Thanks for reaching out!

I just check your website and I don’t see any errors why the video will not load on the front-end. With that said, would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @toddlarner,

It seems that this is just a cache from one of your plugins because when I tried to disable all your plugins and then activate it again, the video is now working properly on your website.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @toddlarner,

The reason why the video is not auto-playing is that the auto-play option is not enabled. I went ahead and enabled it. Then the video is not auto-playing.

I just disable the plugins and activate it back, it is something like a restart.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Oddly enough this situation has happened again! (y-day)

Could you let me know the steps that you went through to clear this condition before and perhaps I can do it from my end?

Thanks

Hi @toddlarner,

As explained by my colleague, he has just deactivated and activated the plugin again, and that works. Kindly follow the steps, and let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.