Video content

I’m asked WPBakery support: How can I put a video in this area (video Embedded)? We only see the text wich linked to a video. See attachement.
In the Self Hosted version you can’t put a video in.

Answer from WPBakery support:
The issue is because the video elements present at your end: https://prnt.sc/j4c6qx are not our standard elements. These are custom elements added by the theme author. Our standard video element is disabled by the theme author using vc_remove_element. You can get in touch with the theme author and get rid of the above code from the theme to get it back. Once done, you can add youtube/vimeo videos through it.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Hi CarlavandenOuweland,

I’ve tried using “Video Self Hosted” and “Video Embedded” modules in WPBakery plugin:

And both of them worked fine:

Did you try using different video formats? I recommend “.mp4”. If this didn’t help, then please provide us with your WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.