Video Background Not Working on New Website Build

I am trying to create a video background for the home page of a website build I am currently on.

I’ve tried using the support network on here as well as following all instructions on how to do so including Youtube & Vimeo players. I’ve even uploaded the video in different formats and cannot get it to load in the background of a section, as an element on Revolution Slider… or etc.

PLEASE PROVIDE ASSISTANCE

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to help me! Here’s a link to the site, it’s currently the top element on this page:

Thank you,

Wade

Hello Wade,

Thanks for providing the url of your site. Are you referring to the very first section?

This section only has a section background. There is no background video set in this section. Please edit the page and make sure that you have the video background toggle in the section settings or else it will not display in the front end.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.