Video Background not working (non touch screen)

I added a video background on the homepage on http://trustway.marketing. It’s not showing. The poster image isn’t showing either. The only way I could get an image to show was to add the image to the lower layer where the video and poster is on the upper layer. I know it won’t work on touch screen devices, but it’s not working on any of our non-touch screen computers.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing your login credentials as well? I checked and the video code is outputted as text instead of HTML element. I like to test that part first.

Thanks!

I sent it.

Hello There,

The video is coming from your CDN network. Clear your CDN cache. And also you have caching plugin W3 Total Cache installed. Please clear your plugin cache before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.