Video background not showing

Hi,

The video background on the first (and only) section on this page is not showing.
Any ideas why?

http://k-laser.dk/forside-2/

Thanks!

Howdy, @Julius

Thanks for writing in and I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. The site that you sent a link to does not appear to be using any of our themes, X or Pro. If you have a live link to a site using X or Pro, we’ll be happy to look into it for you.

That being said, what you’re describing might potentially be related to an issue that was uncovered in our last release, and which will be fixed in a coming one very soon. I have provided more information on it here in addition to temporary solutions to remedy the matter until the patch is in place in the next release:

Cheers!

Hey @kory

Sadly my client did not build his site with X, but I got him using Cornerstone, hence why I thought I could use the support forum.

Thanks for your answer, it worked!

Howdy, @Julius!

Glad to know everything is in order now! Sorry for missing that the first time around, you can certainly utilize the support forums for anything Cornerstone related as well.

Cheers!