Video background not showing in Chrome

Guys,
I was supposed to launch today, and the video background on my home page stopped showing in Chrome.

Problem history : I own 2 domains and yesterday i switch the one i used as secondary to primary. After that the video stopped in Chrome.

I am not a programmer ( musician ) so i need all the help i can get.

George

site: www.icm.com.cy
secondary domain : www.icmu.education

P.S.THIS COMMENT IS FOR THE X THEME TEAM : I really enjoy the x theme and i believe its a great product but i regret to say that the x theme support is almost non-existent. I bought the x theme 3 years ago and with the help of the official support ( in the old forums ) i was able to build a whole website and quite a complex one if i may say so. Now i cannot get a simple question answered without growing white hairs. All the support i get comes from the facebook group. I am sorry to say, but for such a great product, the official support is unacceptable.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.