Video background .mp4

Hi there, I am new to Xtheme and I am facing some problems. first of all, I would like to add video background to the end of my site. my website URL is

my video size is 18 mb and it’s .mp4, I tried to upload and add it but it never shows up. I would appreciate if you can help with solving the problem.

Hi there,

I tried checking your site and there is a blue section that is empty and when I checked the code, there seems to be no video background set on that section.

Please add the background so that we can check it. Thank you.

Hi Jade,

Thank you for your answer, the video is uploaded. I have re-uploaded it, however, it still doesn’t show. I have attached some images for your reference.

Hi There,

Can you please post your login details in a secure note, so that we can have a look.
As per your screen the video URL and the fallback image is not set here.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.