Video Background fullwitdh

Hello,

How can I get my video background being fullwidth? The one on the first section of this website: https://e-marketingmix.fr/

I have this style;
background-size: contain !important;

It was fullwith before but somehow changed. I have no idea why and did not manage to make it fullwith again.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Please add bellow CSS to your customizer CSS and let us know if its work.

.x-video .x-video-inner video {
 width: auto !important;
}

If that doesn’t work please send us your login details in secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the code you provided, which unfortunately did not work to achieve what I want (video fullwidth).

I also tried this code, with no success and this is the code which is now in the CSS of the page (It was working before, which is why I really don’t understand):
#x-section-1 { width: 100% auto !important; background-position: center bottom; }

I would be great if you could have a closer look eith the login details at it and help me to solve the problem.

Thanks,
Antoine

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please keep in mind that the height of the video is relative to the width of the video. This is why you will see spaces on the left/right or top/bottom of the video when you try to resize your browser screen. You cannot simply stretch the video to 100% because the overall display might also be stretch. The best that you can do is to set up a background color that is similar to your background video. Or maybe you can upload a video that is wide enough.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.