Video Background fullwitdh aligned buttom left corner

Hello,

I am still struggling with a video background. Is it possible to have the video background aligned on the buttom left corner, so that it looks ok on all the screensizes?

I can see that the video streches when I had gaps, making the section higher, but this is not really possible to get a good looking in all screen sizes with this solution.

When the video is aligned on the buttom left curner, I would be able to add a blue color as a background color and it would looks ok whatever the size of the screen is.

On the top of that, I could also have a different video (same video, different size) for each screen size. Could you please also explain me how to achieve this?

URL: https://e-marketingmix.fr/ (first section)

Thanks,
Antoine

Hi Antoine,

I am sorry but that is not possible.

Please also note that the background video will not be visible in mobile, it will be replaced by a poster image or if you have none it will be replaced by your blue background.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.