Hi, I’m using a video as a background in a section, but the video is maintaining the proportion, so the final result is a video with 2 black bands on each side of the video. How can I fix that?
Here is the link http://gic.jump2web.com/
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
I have inspected your page and you are using the background video feature incorrectly. You are supposed to insert the direct and absolute path of the video file. Inserting a youtube link or any video embed code is incorrect.
Hope this helps.
Hi @RueNel, yes, that helps, but if that fixes the issue then that feature is stupid, no one uses the video directly from their page, that is super bad for the performance, everyone gets the video from youtube or Vimeo.
Anyway, thanks for your answer! but the Themeco team should change this, now I have to install rev slider which I really hate!
Hey There,
Thanks for the feedback. We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.