Video align not working

Hi, I added a video under this page:
https://flaviopellegrini.it/?page_id=2983

I’m trying to make the video aligned vertically and after searching on the forum I found and tried the following code without result:
$el {
vertical-align: middle !important;
}

How can I make it vertical aligned? Nor the text align command nor any other trigger are working.
Please let me know, thank you.
Kind regards,
Flavio

Hey @89Flay,

The credentials you’ve provided are incorrect. Please give us the correct username and password.

Before that though, please make sure that you understand how to use the elements that you’re using. Please check the usage instructions available in our Themeco Docs.

Also, if you’re using the New Row or the Grid element, be sure to check out our Youtube Channel specifically the following videos.

Thanks.

Hi, sorry, I’ve updated the credentials.
Please le me know.

And thanks for the links.

Hi Flavio,

Can you please clarify what exactly you mean by Vertically aligned. As per the inner row alignment the video is already aligned middle.
But what makes that confusing is the background color of the video, and that is the part of the video itself. And the Gap element is also creating a space from the bottom which may be another reason behind it.

So please remove the Gap and check if that works for you, and also check the video separately if the background is the reason.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi,
I meant that the video is not center to the page.
As you can see in this picture

the “row 1” and the “column 1” looks like center aligned, but not the video which is on the left (see the next picture).

How can I center align the video?

Kind regards
Flavio

Hi Flavio,

The width of the Video frame is 80%, making the width 100% will solve your issue. Please find the screenshot describing the settings.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi @tristup, thank you! That solved the problem! I don’t know why it was 80% and not 100%, but thanks for the help!

Hi Flavio,

Glad to help you out.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.