Very long delay before text appears in text element box in Pro

The text I am typing in the edit box of the text element is not appearing in the window that displays the text. I did get some initial text to display, but only after several minutes of typing in the text editor box along the left side of the screen. I am using Pro (Integrity) as my theme.
Thank you!
Daniel

Two more things: (1) The text does appear properly on my actual web page; (2) my web page is unleashthelion.org.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

You may facing a slow network issue or wordpress memory limit issue. Please increase your PHP memory for the wordpress installation if you haven’t already, by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Where is the access point to edit the wp-config.php? (I’m barely a novice.)

Hey There,

Please check out this link:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.