Vertically align text at the top of a column

Hi, I have a pair of columns, in which I have custom headlines.

I want to align the left headline to the top of the column, and the right headline to the bottom of the column, but vertical-alig n: top on the span, and align-items: flex-start / flex-end doesn’t seem to work.

It should look like this.

Any help would be massively appreciated!

Hi,

You can try using gap elements to align your headlines.

You can add multiple gap elements with different sizes and set each to be visible on specific window width.

That way it will align correctly on diferent screenwidth.

Hope that helps.

Hi, I ended up using some jquery to get rid of some p tags that I found. The p tags were giving the elements the padding that I wanted to get rid of.

Glad you have figure this out.

By default text element is autop. It will convert newline to blank p tags.