Vertically align images in a post

Hello

First of all, I’d like to thank you for all your help so far.
To explain what I’m trying to do with your theme and my website please see the link below as well as the screenshot underneath it.
link: http://designuncles.com/blog/2017/08/28/blah-blah-5/
screenshot: https://cl.ly/1Z3Z1T3b2S0J

What really has me scratching my head is how do I actually vertically centre the selected image in question as well as stop the image resizing once the site reaches a certain width.
I hope that’s explicit enough.

Thanks in advance D:

Hi There,

To vertical-align it, you can place a gap element above the image.

To set the max size of an image you can dd an inline CSS, if you are using the classic image element, you will find the style box at the bottom of the element, if you are using the new image element you can find inline CSS option on the customize tab, add the code: max-width: 300px;

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.