Vertical Tab padding

Hi. At https://staging.modburyteam.org/remembrance-2020-services/ I have set up a vertical tab, using the template that was on Design Cloud - thank you for that.
I am trying to add some padding to the left of the round images to move it in from the edge, and also to try and either put a small gap between the tabs or a boded, but cant seem to get anything to work.
would appreciate any input to try and resolve these issues

thanks

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for writing to us.

There is a CSS code in theme option’s CSS, The code is here.

@media (min-width: 1000px){
  .e27779-13 .x-tabs-list button {
      padding-left: 0;
      border-width: 0 1px 0 0;
       text-align: right;
  }
}

Kindly change the padding-left value 0 to 10px or as per your design. Then the left side space will appear.

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

Hi. and thanks for your help

I have tried what you suggest but still cannot make it work for some reason

I am assuming that something else is overriding it.
I am not sure why we are using .e27779-13? When I inspected the element it seemed to be .e27779-12, although I tried that but again there was no change

Many thanks for your continued help

Alex

Hello Alex,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.