Vertical Slider on Scroll

Hi,

I am having problems getting my stacked slider to move through the slides based on the user scrolling down the page. I have got the Slider in a div set to sticky so it stays in place but can’t seem to get the Slider to move through the slides when scrolling down.

The slider is after the fullscreen header:

https://ideaarchitects.com.au/

THanks
Darren

Hey Darren,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please provide access so we can check your slider settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey Ruenel,

Have added the details - thanks.

Darren.

Hi Reunel,

Sorry - I forgot to save the new User Credentials. Have done so now and it should be fine to login.

Thanks again,
Darren.

Hello Darren,

I was able to log in to your site. I checked the page and saw the Slider on the page. Be advised that Sliders need to be manually triggered to move to the next slide or set to Autoplay or an Interval. Regretfully the Slider element does not have a feature that allows you to be triggered by a scroll on the page.

Best Regards.

Thanks Ruenel,

I’ll get Slider Revolution. I believe that can do the job.

Cheers,
Darren.

You are most welcome, Darren.

We will perhaps be able to do stuff like this natively when they add interaction customization based on scroll position, which I believe @charlie has mentioned they want to implement.

Navigating the slide based on a scroll is a bit different to what I mentioned about styling based on interactions like scroll position. However, allowing the scroll to affect the slider position has been asked before and it’s something we should look at. Have a great day everybody.

1 Like

Thanks Charlie. You have a great day too!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.