Vertical Scrolling broken on all my pages

I just updated to last version and on desktops, I can’t scroll through my pages anymore. It is like all the pages of my site are showing with no way to scroll down. This means I only see a static portion of the Top of my pages.

Any idea where to look for to fix this?

the site is changer-par-hypnose.com

Update: I can from my MacBook Pro use the arrow key down and up to navigate the pages but I can’t use the normal track pad to scroll. There is no scroll bar displayed on the right side of pages neither.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Please find and remove this CSS:

body{overflow:hidden!important}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, this seems to work fine. Thank you :wink:

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Thanks Thai. I had this same problem too., but I’m good now.

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.