Hi Everyone,
I am trying to vertically center the contents of elements in two columns so that no matter what both contents are perfectly centered in the columns.
I have tried everything including CSS codes.

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to vertically center the contents of elements in two columns so that no matter what both contents are perfectly centered in the columns.
I have tried everything including CSS codes.

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the url of your site. To resolve your issue, please edit the page back in Cornerstone. In the row settings, enable the Marginless column options. In each of the column settings, please insert an inline css vertical-align: middle; in the style field. Vertical alignment can be set as top, bottom, middle and base.
Hope this helps.