Vertical Align Ubermenu

Hi, I reinstalled my X Theme and have issues with vertically aligning my Ubermenu. My cahces may not be cleared completely but it appears my breadcrumbs are missing and it appears the Ubermenu is not vertically centred within the Header. This post was suggested but it is the same except that it is the vertical align I am having a problem with. Thanks for any help.

Apologies I forgot to add site is https://www.steedman.co.uk/

Also, slightly unrelated but how do I remove the text shadow? It doesn’t seem to appear in the Ubermenu settings.

Hey @russell3,

Your UberMenu spans fullwidth. Please check Appearance > UberMenu > Position & Layout. What is your setting? Please try choosing Right.

The Breadcrumbs is disabled in the home page because there’s nothing to go back to when you’re in there. If it is missing in other parts of your site, please check Appearance > Theme Options. Make sure Breadcrumbs is enabled.

For your other question, please open a separate thread and give us more details and screenshots.

Thanks.

1 Like

Great, that’s perfect

That has actually solved my problem.

Thanks again for your help

You’re welcome. Glad we could help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.