Vertical align text > Marginless Columns off

How do I vertically center the text with the image?
I’ve created an additional css class and set it to vertical-align: middle !important. However, that only works if the row has marginless columns ON.
How do I acheive this with marginless columns OFF?

Best
Adrian

Hi There,

Click on the row where you have the elements placed > Customize > Inline CSS and add:

display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center;

Hope it helps

Hey,

thanks. I should add that I am also using the class “right” on the image to flip the IMAGE - TEXT position. With your code this won’t work anymore. Is there are workaround?

Best
Adrian

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for updating thread.

Can you please share website URL?

Thanks.

Done in the secure note.

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.align-items-center {
    -webkit-box-align: center!important;
    -ms-flex-align: center!important;
    align-items: center!important;
    display: flex !important;
    flex-direction: row-reverse;
}

After that add align-items-center CSS to the ROW contains your image & text.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.