Verification not working

Hi

I recently purchased a license for X-Theme and registered everything correctly, I was able to setup a few pages on the site. When I logged back in today I am now being informed that I need to enter a code for Cornerstone, could you please help resolve this matter?

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon,

If you are using X and Cornerstone is asking to be validate even if your theme is already validated, this usually happens when the theme is installed on the wrong folder.

So please make sure the theme is installed on wp-content/themes/x

not: wp-content/themes/x/x

or

wp-content/themes/x2

or anything else.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Hi Jaoa,

Thanks for trying to resolve this.

However, it seems the theme is installed in the correct directory, it was done via the Wordpress Install and not using an ftp. I just used the ftp program to check it.

Thanks,

Jon

Hello @Clappison,

In that case, would you mind providing login details in a secure note? Please share the details in following order:

  1. Website URL
  2. WordPress admin username and password
  3. FTP host address, username and password

Thanks.

Yes sure will do that

Hi Jon,

You are seeing that message because your active theme at the moment is not X but Twenty Seventeen:

Cornerstone is only free if X theme is active and validated.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.