VC errors front end

Hi there,

When I transition from the backend to front end editor of visual composer I get a whole host of issues. all formatting gets mixed up and I do not know why. I have not made any changes to the site recently in terms of plugins or css. Can you please assist?

It basically means I cannot use the front end editor, which is not ideal. Thanks & hope you are having a nice xmas

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)
Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.2.5
Cornerstone: 2.1.7
Visual Composer: 5.4.5

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

I can confirm everything is up to date.

Hey @thurlowjp,

X does not full support the Frontend editor of Visual Composer. For more details, please visit this link.

If you disable X Integration under Visual Composer settings, you can use Visual Composer natively. Please note though that you will not be able to use X integrated elements.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.