Various things

Hi there,

  1. Can you check the content upgrade pdf. I cleared the cash but I still have the old one.

  2. I changed all my quotation mark on my blog post but some are «…», other “…”
    I’d like all of them like that : “…”

Thanks

forget about question 1, I fixed the issue…

Hi There,

Could you please try editing that post then switch to the text editor, after that replacing all « charaters with "?

Let us know how it goes!

In cornerstone, all the quotation marks are good…it’s the view mode that doesn’t display properly…

Hi there,

First of all please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > JS and remove the <script> tag from there as it throws an error in the front end:

Regarding the " character you need to take into consideration that it is a crucial part of the HTML markup and it means the different thing in the code. To escape the character and force it to interpret as a normal character and not part of the code you need to use the escape character equivalent. Here is a list of them:

http://www.theukwebdesigncompany.com/articles/entity-escape-characters.php

So for your case instead of using the " character you use &quot;

I added that as a test on your page and it worked ok:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.