Various problems after upgrading to the newest version (5.1.4)

We have updated from Pro 3.2.3 to Pro 5.1.4. Most things are running as before the update, but we’re having some strange issues e.g. with the Search modal.

The “SEARCH” text is very small (13px) and even if we change it to 10EM the size does not change.

We are also having problems with Classic Text Type elements like here:

where there is no animation on the text.

Any ideas on what might be going wrong? :pray:

Hello Hansi,

Thanks for writing in! After updating the WP core, theme or plugins, please make sure that you clear your plugin caches. It is best that you check out this documentation first:

If the documentation does not help you, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel

Thanks for getting back to me :pray:

I have followed your link and cleared all cache several times, but the problems persist.

I’ve created an admin user for you, and will send you login credentials in a secure note.

Please let me know if you can see what might be causing this.

Thanks again!

Hello @JesperF,

The issue is because you are using the Classic Typing Text element. There is a known issue with the latest release of theme. We highly recommend that you replace it with the new Headline element and use the Typing Text feature of this element.

kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi Ruenel

Thanks! We have now replaced the Classic Text Type with the new Headline “typing effect”. Works great :smiley:

What about the problem with the Search modal:
Do you have any idea what we can do to edit the size, padding etc. on the SEARCH text?

Thanks again :pray:

Hi Ruenel

We have fixed the problem with the Search modal. The solution was to create a new Search Modal in the header menu. This new Search Modal could be edited without any problems.

We only now have one strange problem left:

We can not preview the youtube video from the “See How” button:

It just opens this error page:

Other videos previews fine, and the video plays fine on our live (Pro 3.2.3) site.

I really hope you can help with this last issue :pray:

Hello @JesperF,

Youtube blocks the loading of the video because your address bar URL is just an IP address. This should display fine once you have transferred to the correct domain URL.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi Ruenel

Thank you so much for all your help :pray: I think we are all good now :tada:

Hi @JesperF,

Glad that we are able to help you.


This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.