Hi There, I received the topic about clearing the cache and going to wp engine to do that. However, there are multiple things happening on our website that I am not changing that we keep finding out.
- I just found a title changed on our Las Vegas page when I did not touch that title. I fixed it and it went back to normal.
- Our LA Look book wedding hair and makeup page on mobile has the wrong header showing up. When I assigned that header to the correct condition group and it shows correctly in corner stone.
Every day we find something different that is causing our website to be far from perfect. Can you please help me determine what might be causing these issues? Do we need to remove certain things from our website or can you please let me know if there is a bug in our system.
Thank you.