Validation Successful but still requesting validation

Hey There,

I have a Pro Unlimited key that I used on a new site. I get a message that my validation was successful but then I’m repeatedly asked to revalidate. Even stranger, the domain displays as expected under my ‘Pro Unlimited’ licenses in my account. Any solutions?

Hi @btabor23,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you delete your website in the Pro unlimited account then try to re-validate your website. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Perfect! The delete and re-validate solution worked.

Great News! If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

I have the same problem but deleting and re-validating did not work for me - on another website same issue

I’m having the same issue as @OPTIMGO. I’ve tried deleting the site and re-doing it but still not working.

The site is a development site using a subdomain but the domain doesn’t yet point to my hosting so I use the hosts’ file whilst developing. I’ve used this method on other sites and it works fine.

Appears to have fixed itself

Hi @OPTIMGO,

I just checked your website and it was already validated.

@henrybag, we’re glad that your issue was already fixed.

If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

I have the same issue - my site validates succesfully and then switches back to “not validated”. Deleting the site and revalidating hasn’t fixed the problem. What can I do?

Hey @eatsleepdesign,

You may have location issues:

If you have any additional questions at this time we kindly ask that you open up your issues in a separate thread along with your login details. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.